top of page
COLLABORATION BUILD VLOG starts with another Globe Trekker signature habitat... this time for an F550 epic build. Same thermal break technology. Same super strong engineered panels. Come see what makes our high resolution engineering solutions the right choice.
2. So, how much can you get done towards your build in one day? Have you ever made it this far?
4. Pre-wiring the roof section takes a little preplanning. Made a simple wiring harness, mark and cut the openings for vents and the skylight, and get the aluminum extrusions glued on.
6. Installing the lower departure angle and cutting the holes for the windows and door.
8. See what the Globe Trekker Zero Torsion sub-frame can do at our "secret" sub-frame testing grounds.
10. Globe Trekker's new spare tire carrier and rear storage rack makes its debut at the Overland Expedition Expo in Flagstaff, Arizona.
1. Day one starts with a Globe Trekker Zero Torsion sub-frame and how its engineered to precision join the habitat to the truck with solid mechanical connections.
3. Building out the front approach angle... it is starting to really look like a cab-over, now! Time to turn up the volume and get a full head of steam!
5. The roof is glued and ratchetted into place with ratchet straps and the rear panel is glued into place.
7. The Zero Torsion sub-frame gets installed increasing the capability and decreasing the weight of the pre-existing F550 chassis condition.
9. Globe Trekker's patented Access Stairs & Ladder Combo is as pleasing to the eye as it is functional and durable. Tested at 500 lbs., this set of stairs won't leave you wobbling.
The build continues... more videos to come!
bottom of page